Financing & Service
Affordable financing choices help you bring the latest technology to your patients at payments that make sense for you1.
With your VolusonTM system, you can count on responsive service and support from GE Healthcare, with technologies and programs that help meet your needs for equipment maintenance and service, probe protection and financing options available from GE Capital, Healthcare financial Services
Upgradable to help grow your practice
Your Voluson systems are upgradable, enabling you to add more advanced capabilities affordably as your practice grows and your needs evolve.
Exceptional service to protect uptime
Remote support—InSiteTM Remote Diagnostics integrates your ultrasound system with the GE digital services network to help maximize equipment availability. When you report a problem, GE engineers begin evaluating your system online via a secure connection to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
Responsive on-site maintenance and service—GE Healthcare field engineers bring exceptional technical skills, advanced tools for performance optimization and personal dedication to supporting your equipment, to help ensure optimal system performance day after day.
Probe protection programs. Our various probe offerings offer peace of mind that your probes are protected from normal wear and tear to accidental incidences. GE Ultrasound offers a solution for your needs.
Learn more about GE Healthcare Service solutions.
GE Capital, Healthcare Financial Services is committed to understanding your needs and expectations by delivering easy, affordable ways to get the equipment you need. Our promise is simple: we'll make sure our equipment financing products provide you with excellent value, and convenience.
Equipment leases are designed to help you enjoy the cashflow benefits of financing while providing you with the flexibility to continue to evolve your technology investments in the future. Our leases are designed to provide you with a wide range of choices including:
- 36-72 month lease terms to match your financing needs
- Deferred and tiered payment structures
- Competitive lease rates
- End-of-term options which may include a $1 purchase option, renewal, fair market value purchase, or return
- Both operating and capital lease structures available
Whether you are looking to lease or own your new Voluson, GE Capital, Healthcare Financial Services offers lease and loan products with a variety of term and payment structures that can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
Please contact your GE Healthcare sales representative for more information.
Visit the Healthcare Financial Services web site.
About GE Capital, Healthcare Financial Services
At GE Capital, Healthcare Financial Services, we bring you more than 30 years of healthcare financing expertise and innovative business solutions to help you successfully meet the changing needs of your practice. Our flexible financial products put the power of a global financing leader behind you to support you in achieving your clinical and business goals. And, in leasing your new Voluson, you can acquire the capabilities you need today while preserving future flexibility for your equipment needs.
Manage technology obsolescence
In today's world, technology innovation is happening at an ever-accelerated pace. And, while the features and capabilities of your new Voluson can support your practice needs over time, leasing gives you flexibility to upgrade those capabilities as new features become available.
More flexibility at end of term
In leasing your Voluson, you have options available to you,. And, if you decide to return your equipment to replace it with something new at end of term, HFS will help you find the right financing solution to make that happen.
At GE, we understand that every practice faces certain goals and challenges that change over time. That's why we provide you with the capital you need when you need it most.
1. Nothing herein constitutes a proposal or commitment for any particular sale, purchase or financing transaction. Any such transaction would be subject to credit and other relevant approvals at GE Capital, Healthcare Financial Services (“HFS”) and would be subject to the execution of documentation in form and substance satisfactory to HFS. The Voluson is manufactured and provided by GE Healthcare, a division of General Electric Company, and any financing of the same would be provided by HFS, a component of General Electric Capital Corporation. HFS does not provide any legal, tax or accounting advice. Please consult your professional advisors for any such advice.