Access to data where you want at any time2 to help improve your reading efficiency, collaboration and clinical confidence
Xeleris Floating License frees you from traditional workstations without limiting your productivity or responsiveness. You can benefit remotely from the same applications as within your institution, giving you full accessibility to your clinical cases.
Access to data where you want at any time2 to help your reading efficiency, collaboration and clinical confidence
The flexibility of Xeleris 4.0
- “To-Go” technology, allows you to access to the applications wherever you are even when disconnected from network,
- Transfer full set of applications and images to most PACS systems1 and experience robust processing and review capabilities,
- Enhanced access to results for referring physicians thanks to Xeleris DICOM viewer distribution via CD, DVD or network,
- High performance hardware, running Windows® 7 for seamless integration in demanding hospital IT environments.
1. Requires PACS “open API” support (see product specifications).
2. Where ever high-speed internet access is available.