Advanced connectivity helps knowledge travel
- Store, send and analyze ECG data in a variety of ways, so you can get information from
anywhere to anywhere, improving access to heart care everywhere.
- Seamless connectivity to MUSE* and CardioSoft* information systems lets you streamline your ECG
workflow and provides immediate remote review or overread of patient ECG data.
- Multiple communication options, including LAN, modem, SD card and serial port, ensure
you can store and send ECG data from any location.
- USB ports give you more on-site flexibility, allowing you to connect to an
external keyboard, laser printer, bar code scanner and magnetic card reader.
The laser printer allows for full-size/A4 ECG report printouts.
- PDF output option ensures a common, readable format for storing
and exchanging ECG data. XML output also is available.
- Additional memory option saves up to 300 ECG records internally. Or,
use the SD card option for offline ECG storage and transmission.
Enjoy portability for advanced ECG without boundaries.
difference between early intervention and late diagnosis is simple access to
care. The portable MAC 800 empowers you to reach patients wherever they are: in
an urban physician’s office, at a regional health center, in a rural clinic or
in remote locations.
- Compact and easy to carry, the MAC 800 weighs only 3 kg with the battery and is
designed with an integrated carrying handle.
- Lithium ion battery provides two hours of continuous operation or 250
standard patient reports. Fast battery recharge (about four hours) minimizes
- Easy-to-use keypad simplifies and speeds ECG operations with T9 SMS
mobile phone keypad design and quick-access function keys. Hospital-grade
keypad allows for easy cleaning.
- High-resolution (800 x 480) 17.8 cm colour TFT screen gives you a clear,
easy-to-read display of all 12 ECG leads.
- Digital onscreen preview lets you view your ECG prior to printing, saving
paper and avoiding costly repeat exams.
- Tested replaceable accessories keep your system running at peak performance; with
multi-link lead wires, fixed lead wires, disposable electrodes and reusable