Information about the metabolic effect of a given
cancer therapy allows you to adjust treatment strategies before physical
effects become apparent. But review of PET/CT datasets can be time-consuming
and cumbersome. Streamlining this process would let you make therapy adjustments
sooner and deliver care more specific to a patient’s disease development. PET
VCAR streamlines the assessment of metabolic data, giving you the ability to
interpret, quantify and manage PET/CT datasets more efficiently.
PET VCAR (Volume Computer Assisted Reading) improves visualization and
analytical monitoring of disease progression or response to therapy. It
provides the ability to compute various Standard Uptake Values (SUV), to measure
metabolic activity and volume for PET defined areas of activity, and compare
CT, PET/CT and MR studies for baseline and follow-up studies.
- Provides a multi-modality reading platform for comparison and correlation of CT, MR and PET/CT data.
- SUV PEAK generated by
- The Summary Table supports and facilitates follow-up studies by providing a Baseline and Follow-up management tool. The graph view displays the lesion evolution over time.
- Q.Check gives you a noninvasive way to display, compare and highlight key aspects of an exam that affect SUV variability, and to gauge the quality of the study based on PERCIST criteria or criteria that you prefer.
- Adaptable workflow
for clinical reading to advanced research using tools supporting PERCIST,
EORTC, RECIST 1.0, 1.1, and WHO criteria (option).1
- Automated segmentation of skeleton for bone lesion analysis.
- Direct access to Integrated
- Compatible with Static, Q,Static, Q.Freeze and 4D PET series.
1. Wahl RL, Jacene H, Kasamon Y, Lodge MA. From RECIST to PERCIST: Evolving Considerations for PET Response Criteria in Solid Tumors. J Nucl Med. 2009; 50:122S - 150S.