Our team of experts has designed a blended offering that is a combination of training styles. Choose a course that meets your needs and learning style.
A variety of continuing education courses on the web (@Live Expert) or directly from your console with a GE instructor on-line AppsLinq*.
Classroom: Instruction takes place in classroom where participants work on systems that are identical to those in their own working environment. For large group of users, we offer some of our classrooms training to be delivered at your site (Classroom On-site).
Doctor to Doctor: Instruction is conducted in a classroom environment by a subject matter expert in the medical field.
Immersion: A concept where one client visits another to follow and learn from their experience as a healthcare professional.
On-site: Instruction takes place at the site of the client, to educate the participants in their environment.
Series: Instruction that combines two or more of the above Format for the purpose of excellence (Master Series).
GE Clinical Education offers 3 levels for your continuous education:
Is designed primarily for operators and physicians who require initiation into new applications and need to acquire basic skills on their new equipment.
Enables operators and physicians to sharpen their knowledge of the clinical applications.
Mainly concerns radiologists and physicians who wish to develop further their expertise in various fields of clinical applications. It is supported by advanced applications specialists and subject matter experts from the medical world.
Facts and Figures:
- More than 150 Clinical Education Specialists
- Training in more than 80 countries in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Around 120 classrooms courses delivered every year
- More than 10,000 customers trained every year
- More than 100 different training courses available
- Access to renowned clinical experts through specific training courses
- Remote education through On-line Training, AppsLinq and Live Expert