Enhanced workflow capabilities for your everyday
The LOGIQ E9 with XDclear provides easy-to-use tools that help busy department and practices improve workflow without compromising image quality and diagnostic confidence. From dedicated scanning and imaging protocols to an intuitive platform management, everything to make it smoother and help improve your productivity.
Compare Assistant helps clinicians perform
ultrasound exams that involve comparisons to prior ultrasound or other
modalities. With this feature, clinicians can view a prior study while
conducting the current exam via a split screen on the ultrasound
Compare Assistant helps:
- Enhance exam preparation
- Replicate prior views
- Standardize imaging protocols
- Interpret with less pre-work, added confidence
If the previous study was performed on a current-generation LOGIQ E9 system, Compare Assistant can automatically set the
scanning parameters thanks to the GE Raw Data capabilities.
Scan Assistant helps reduce keystrokes and performs tasks which can help free you to focus on your patient.
- Initiates and auto-completes required measurements
- Automatically steers Color Doppler
- Sets up imaging controls and modes
- Inserts comments
- Automatically reorders images to your preference, independent of acquisition sequence.
Moreover, Scan Assistant helps improve exam standardization, consistency and productivity of your department.
Measure Assistant packages offer guidance to easily trace lesion borders and measure their size. Dedicated Productivity packages help classify and describe lesions according to standard lexicon. This makes preparing and sending DICOM SR reports easier for you.
Ergonomics designed for you
The LOGIQ E9 is 20% smaller and 100 pounds lighter than our previous
premium ultrasound systems, and offers remarkable mobility.
- Full-sized, floating motorized keyboard allows adjustment to personal preference
- Motorized adjustable height enables you to fit the system to your needs with the simple touch of a button.
- Large monitor on an extended articulating arm helps improve visibility and comfort during scanning.
- Highly intuitive user interface, button placements help reduce scanning stress
- Customizable touch screen panel
- Front and rear handles help make transport and maneuvering easy
- E-Series and XDclear transducers were designed with user input,
featuring lighter materials, ridges for improved handling and proper
grip, and flexible, lightweight cables.1
- Four active pinless transducers ports help increase ratio signal-to-noise
1 All comparisons based upon GE conventional ultrasound versus GE ultrasound featuring the above referenced features